Sunday, June 21, 2009

Hola

Hola all
This is just a quick update as I leave the Valley of Vinales....a very pretty town. I am going to Las Terazzas for a few days which is an eco resort about two hours from here. Phew....not the seven hour trip from Trinidad which actually took 9 hours. I was a very tired traveller after that trip. From there Habana again. I will add an article and some more photos from my next stop if I can get access to the internet etc.
By the way...sorry about any errors in my writing....blame it on the heat....writing very quickly....and the keyboards!
Thanks very much for the comments you have left....I´m not sure why they aren´t showing but I appreciate them very much. I like to write but its even nicer when people let me know they are enjoying reading ábout my experiences. Cheers. J

No comments: